Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Laura: Going Green to be Pretty in Pink

161 lbs

I have, believe it or not, actually become quite fond of salads. I find that with each passing day, the desire to eat unhealthy food diminishes. True, sometimes I would love to devour a cheeseburger with a side of pizza, but I'm getting to the point where I feel good about what I'm eating and what I'm doing. I know I haven't quite reached the hunger induced euphoria of our good friend Christian Bale, but I feel content with what I'm putting into my body and it's a great feeling to not feel pangs of guilt after every meal.

This endeavor has been working out much better than I had expected, and I'm already pleased with the results. I have a long road ahead of me, but hey, I'm in for the long haul (which, I think I've mentioned numerous times already). Sure, I'm dreaming of the day where I can eat a bagel or munch on some french fries, but right now I can do without the guilt and feelings of disgust.

In my neverending search for motivation, I have found the cutest dress in the entire world that I am thinking about intentionally buying in a smaller size so I am even more encouraged to stick with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment