Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hannah: Day 4

Weight: 120 (wtf rapid weight fluctuation!?)
Food Today: 
   1 cup yogurt
   1 cup tea
   1 small salad 
   2 bananas
   1 small caesar salad at Applebees. 
 
Note to Self:
DO NOT GO TO RESTAURANTS.

It will break your heart. There is something completely awful in going to a restaurant and looking at the menu, and at the people around you, and seeing all these things that you know are completely delicious, and not being able to eat them. It. Is. Horrible.

Sitting in the Applebee's tonight, that caesar salad was not at all enough. I wanted a burger with those wonderful fries. I wanted hot apple cobbler.I wanted my croutons for god's sake! I wanted meat and carbs and things that taste good.

I am miserable without things that taste beautiful. This is my curse.

No comments:

Post a Comment